Welcome to the Town of Lancaster Parks & Recreation Department. Our commitment to recreation drives us to offer a variety of programs, classes, activities and field trips for toddlers, children, adults, special needs and senior citizens. We hold several special events throughout the year including Santa at Westwood, Beat the Winter Blues, and our Arbor Day/Earth Day Celebration.
2019 SUMMER HAPPENINGS BROCHURE
2019 SUMMER OFFICE HOURS
Monday - Friday 7:00am-4:30pm
Saturdays (April 27- August 24)
Office Closed on the following dates
Saturday, May 25 - Memorial Day
Monday, May 27 - Memorial Day
Thursday, July 4 - 4th of July
Saturday, July 6 - 4th of July Holiday
TOWN OF LANCASTER NEW PHOTO ID CARD POLICY
The Town of Lancaster Recreation Department will begin issuing new Photo ID cards Tuesday, June 5, 2018.
ALL RESIDENTS MUST OBTAIN A NEW PHOTO ID CARD FOR ALL ACTIVITIES!!!
NEW!!!!! SENIOR CITIZEN PHOTO ID CARDS
- All Senior Citizens (new this year) 55 and older must go to the Senior Center located at 100 Oxford Avenue to purchase their photo ID card. The cost of the Photo ID card will be $5.00 for residents and $10 for non-residents, cash or check only! Town of Lancaster Senior resident’s photo ID cards are good for life. Non-resident photo ID cards are valid for five years. Call Mary Beth at the Senior Center for more information at 685.3498.
NEW RECREATION ID CARDS
- NEW!!!!! Recreation PHOTO ID cards are $10 (cash or check only!) per person and are good for two years.
- ALL OLD PHOTO ID CARDS WITH THE TOWN LOGO ARE INVALID.
OFFICE HOURS FOR PHOTO ID CARDS
Monday – Friday 7am-4:30pm Saturday 8:00am – 12:00pm (April-August)
IF YOU DO NOT HAVE A RECREATION PHOTO ID CARD FOR THE POOL, A $5 FEE WILL BE IMPOSED!!
YOU MUST HAVE THE FOLLOWING FORMS OF ID
License in your name and one of the following
- Current bill in your name
- Board of Election Card
- Car registration
- Tax bill
IF YOU HAVE A LICENSE IN AN OLD ADDRESS WE NEED THAT LICENSE AS WELL AS TWO OTHER FORMS OF CURRENT ID WITH YOUR NAME AND ADDRESS
FOR THE CHILDREN - PARENTS 2 forms of ID as well as one of the following:
- Birth Certificate
- Report Card (with parents name)
- Insurance Card (with your name as well as the child’s name)
IF YOU HAVE A SMART PHONE AND CAN ACCESS ID,
THAT WOULD BE ACCEPTABLE AS WELL
Parks Summer 2019 Playground Information
NEW PLAYGROUND HOURS!
Monday - Friday 8:00 AM - 2:00pm
Monday, July 1, 2019 - Friday, August 16, 2019 Playgrounds are open to Lancaster residents of all ages (children under age 7 must be accompanied by an adult at all times.) Most playgrounds are staffed by three recreation leaders. Arts & crafts are offered daily from 8:30 AM - 10:00 AM at a charge of 50¢ per craft.
*Como Park Elementary School - 1985 Como Park Blvd. Keysa Town Park - Brady & Vandenberg Meadow Lea Park - Broezel Ave. & Ronald Dr. Twin District Fire Co. - 4999 William St.
- Power VIsta, Niagara Climbing Center, Penn Dixie Fossil, Wojtek Gymnastics, Get Air and Darien Lake
- Kickball,Dodgeball, Hot Shot, Water Wars, Capture the Flag, 4 Square and many more!
MORE INFORMATION WILL BE AVAILABLE AT THE PLAYGROUND SITES
EACH DAY!!! STOP BY AND JOIN IN THE FUN!
- Lancaster Depew Football/Cheer
- Lancaster Depew Soccer
- Lancaster Depew Baseball
- Lancaster Depew Ponytails
- Lancaster LAX Association
- Lancaster Lady Monster Lacrosse