Main Function of Department:
- Support all Emergency Services organizations in the Town.
- Provides Public Education to residents – FEMA Emergency Preparedness classes.
- Emergency Operations Center used during large incidents and State of Emergency.
- Table-top training area available for all departments to run scenarios.
- Performs emergency planning for the Town.
- Available for mutual aid to surrounding communities.
Erie County Hazard Mitigation Plan
The Erie County Division of Emergency Management is finalizing their formal hazard mitigation plan. The Town of Lancaster will adopt Erie County’s plan when finalized. For further information on the hazard mitigation plan, please refer to Erie County’s website at the following link: http://www.eriecountynyhmp.com/#
To view a complete list of FAQ's for the Office of Emergency Management, please click here.
CodeRED Community Notification Enrollment Page
To help grow your database with the most reliable information, we recommend posting the following link on your website. The secure, customized Community Notification Enrollment (CNE) page allows residents and businesses to add or update their contact information to ensure they will be included when a message is sent – unlisted numbers, mobile numbers, TDD/TTY requirements can all be entered.
Or click here below download the CodeRED Mobile Alert app.